Get to know me!

Monday 23 June 2008

I want to be the majority!

Well since today started off with a discussion about race, I've decided to let today's theme be race.

I'm sure you might have come across this before, but this is Stuff White People Like.



I've just found out that it's about to be published into a book and set for release later this year, with stuff that is not featured on the website.

So what's it all about. Well this is the blurb:

This is a scientific approach to highlight and explain stuff white people like. They are pretty predictable.


Yup that's basically it. So which one is my fave? No. 8 - Barack Obama. Not because I like him, but I like the way white people like him:

Because white people are afraid that if they don’t like him that they will be called racist.


It's funny cause it's true.

Also reading through this list has made me realise that I'm aprroximately 40% white.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...